Experience :- 5-8 Years
- Design and Code new technical features in Product.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Implement and follow agile/scrum processes.
- Responsible for Performance and Code Quality.
- Work on User Interface related Enhancements.
- Collaborate with other teams to solve cross functional challenges.
- Optimize code to improve application efficiency.
- Implement/Improve automation (in Code, Test, Deployment).
- Work with Customers, QA and other stakeholders to understand requirements and come up
with best technical solution.
- Support QA processes and deployments.
- Adhere and Deliver the duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Should be able to lead and mentor the junior team members.
- Should be able to write TSD, FSD
- Should be able to provide Unit Testing scenarios.
- Should be able to do code review.
- Should be able to assess the security implementations
- Atleast 3 cycles of PRPC implementation experience.
- Work on Application using Pega PRPC, SOAP/REST, XML, SQL, JAVA
- Must be able use SOAP UI, QTP, HP QC
or Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org