Dot Net Developer
- Minimum 3-5 Year's Experience
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Familiarity with developing and providing technical support mobile applications would be an added advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Responsible for fixing prioritized Incident Reports (IR) assigned by Team Lead
- Analyze and ensure IR assigned are valid defects
- Coordinate any cross team effort required for any integration defects
- Provide production support to modules or processes to ensure application day to day activities have minimum down time
- There are other products being used in the system, which are expected to be learned on the job. like, Datastage, TIBCO, BizNet, FileNet, etc.
- Additional tasks assigned by client
- Build, test and deploy modules assigned.
- Assist users with test scripts and data preparation.
- Perform S&IT to ensure modules assigned are working before releasing to users for UAT.
- Support UAT, RT, ORT, BCT, WAPT, Source Code Scanning and Performance Testing and investigate and fix all issues that arise from these testing.
- Support production shakedown and control runs.
- Investigate and fix errors reported by users during testing.
- Understand and support Project Team Lead and/or Project Manager to meet the targets set out for the Project Team.
- Comply with project methodology, work processes and quality standards.
- Take ownership of module's issues and drive them through completion. Log issues in issue logs and escalate to Project Team Lead and/or Project Manager when necessary.
or Forward your resume to email@example.com